Saturday 17 May 2014

Momal Farhad 25 Old Years Final Education Waiting a life Partner Online

Hi Friends I am Momal Farhad 25 Old Years From Karachi   Religion:Muslim.. Marital Status:Singles ... Language:Urdu, English ..  Country:Pakistan.. Future Plans: Wants to be a good'' Doctors... Family Status:''' 3  Members in family, 0 brothers 1 sister.I am quiet, sweet girl. My life - a series of interesting and diverse events that will be true for some adventure, and for me - ordinary things. But I do not have enough warmth of a loved one with whom I share my life. I decided to start a profile here because in my life does not have enough time to look for my second half, but it does not mean that I do not want to find her. Besides the Internet - a great means to start discovering with interesting person.

1 comment:

  1. Really Momal i liked your feelings and would like to join you. You are so sweet while writing your feelings over here. Be in touch inshallah you will be with someone who will take care of you.
    If you like to share with me, you can contact me on anand_bjpi@rediffmail.com

    ReplyDelete